Thursday, March 17, 2011

The challenge

I've been really bad about keeping up and keeping dedicated to this. However, I've been thinking a lot lately on savings, and the idea of making the things I love a bit more enjoyable. So starting April 1st I am taking a break from eating out! Whether it be fast food (which I don't eat anyways) or at resturaunts. Anything that I want I am going to make the effort to start cooking more and trying more foods! I love cooking and I've really gotten away from it since I've moved! I will be blogging my food travels! I think for me my blogging will bring to light the hobbies I've shied away from for so long!
I was in a long relationship and I really lost who I was in that. I can't believe how easy it is to lose a bit of yourself when you're in an unhealthy relationship.
My goal is to get back into my art, cooking, and love for fashion. Maybe someday I'll have some followers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment