Friday, April 1, 2011

Let the games begin!

Today starts me on day one of no eating out for breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. So I've been thinking about all of that to clarify what I'm doing and why. For me not going out to eat somewhere means not going to any kind if restaurant to order food. If I'm going to the coop grocery store by my house or going to the farmers market then that's ok for me because I can see and know that this food wasn't mass produced filled with high bad everything and is going to be in line with what I would pick up and make for myself. I want to do this as a challenge to save money and live better. I live cooking. I love setting goals I will experience and truly enjoy!
So goodbye resaurants and hello home cooked meals!
This was my last meal. My boyfriend, best friend and I went to Boston's Pizza. So my very last meal was leftover pizza, which really isn't so bad. I love pizza! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment